Personalized Stationery Wardrobe
Whether you're just getting started or expanding an established collection, a Larksome Goods stationery wardrobe will add flair to your personal correspondence.
Choose from one of our existing standard illustrations, or, for an additional fee, commission a custom illustration or design that matches your unique personality.
Standard designs include Abby, Anita, Anneliese, Annie, Barbara, Betty, Caroline, Dan, Ellen, Frank, Ginger, Helen, Jane, Jennifer, Jenny, Katie, Lela, Lyman, Margaret, Martha, Mary, Molly, Tabitha, and Wendy. Custom designs have ranged from favorite pieces of jewelry to sewing machines, cigars, duck calls, and private retreats, all illustrated in watercolor from photographs.
To look through a catalogue of standard illustrations, send an email to info@larksomegoods., and we'll send it to you by email.
Once you've selected a design, we'll send you a proof to make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. Want a different font, or to change a card from horizontal to vertical format? No problem. Cards are customized to your specifications.
Packaged in a brown paper package, tied up with string, each standard set comes with:
- 10 folded cards/envelopes (A2 size)
- 10 flat cards/envelopes (A6 size - 120 lb. paper)
- 10 flat "Slim Jim" cards/envelopes (#10 envelope size - 120 lb. paper)
- 20 folded enclosure cards/envelopes
For specs on card formats and sizes, click here.
- Double-weight (240 lb.) flat cards (+$40)
- Lined envelopes (folded A2 and flat A6 cards) (+$20)
- 2 sheets (40 total) USPS "Forever" stamps (+$35)
- Custom illustration* (+$50)
Please include a note with the order indicating any special details. You'll receive proofs by email, so please make sure to include an email address with your order.
* For custom illustration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you have in mind, what your timeframe is, and a few other details about you (or the recipient). When your purchase is complete, custom illustration(s) will be sent by email for review and approval. If we don't delight you with the art after 3 rounds, then you'll receive a refund for everything except the illustration fee ($50).
NOTE: Once design is finalized, personalized items take 7-10 days to prepare and deliver. Personalized items cannot be returned.